Friday, April 2, 2010

Quick note about my hosts

I am staying with the Pastor of the local Methodist Church, Jano, and his wife Liljana. They are absolutely wonderful people - they could not be any nicer! Liljana speaks English quite well. Jano knows a few words and phrases in English. Despite not knowing much English, he still tries to make jokes out of what he does know which is always fun. They have a son Daniel who is a few years older than me and a daughter who is one year younger. I am sure I will meet their son and his fiance soon, but their daughter is away at college in Slovakia. I am really looking forward to meeting Daniel's fiance. It will be great to have someone to spend time with that is my age!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you, Jen! -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good and I will keep up with you each day. Love and Blessings!
    Nancy Eubanks

    ReplyDelete