Friday, April 30, 2010

Bread Pitt :)

Although I love both of my adult classes, the newest class is especially fun. It is a group of women and they are always laughing about something. We started to learn the names of common food items. I held up a picture of bread and said "bread." To which one of the ladies responded excitedly, "Bread Pitt!" I couldn't help but laugh along with the rest of the class. I had to write, "Bread, not Brad Pitt" on the board. The next class, the same woman said "I cook soap" instead of "I cook soup." She may get her words mixed up, but at least she tries!

I will be going to some retreat/meeting for Methodist youth in Serbia this weekend. Hopefully it will be a lot of fun. There could be anywhere from 40 to 70 other people from age 12 to 30 there. It is in a city near Croatia called Sid (pronounced kind of like Sheet).

More kitten pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment