Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Little Angels

I am so lucky that I have been able to watch these three adorable little kittens grow up. They mean the world to me. I think I normally handle homesickness pretty well, but these kittens have definitely made it easier to be away from home. I still miss my babies at home, but I look forward to seeing the kittens every day. As soon as I get to my hosts' house, I go up to the attic where their mom keeps them and bring them outside to play. They are finally getting to the playful stage. It's almost as though they learned to play over night. The runt of the litter is still a little weak, but the other two are always fighting, attacking their patient mother, or running around. They really like to be held now, and will come running up to you as soon as they see you. Tom even got to meet all of them today via skype! I will try to post a kitten picture every day since I have such a short time left. This will definitely be a hard goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment